WHO WE ARE
With backgrounds in Design, teaching and Fibrous plastering both Miles & Eve have lead Cornice London's development from a fledgling company, building its product range and services portfolio gaining it an enviable reputation as London's most trusted and respected fibrous plastering companys.
We are extremely passionate about the craft in our trade. At Cornice London we apply quality, experience and passion to every project. Using traditional methods, the finest craftsmen from our London based Studio.
Natural Hessian, Plaster of Paris, Timber Laths & Water are all we use in our products which are chemical free and recyclable.
Our aims are to adopt a greener work ethic and commit to a sustainable footprint.
• Source natural materials locally
• Our packaging is recyclable
• Employ Local
• Reuseable sample tote bags
• Energy Saving opportunity schemes
• Suppliers-Sustainable brands
• Switch to EV fleets
• Climate Resilient
• Waste reduction
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR SERVICES.
TEXT OR CALL
0203 488 1986
ARTISANS IN FIBROUS PLASTERING
WHAT WE DO
• Free Estimating • Residential Supply & Installation of plasterware. • Commercial G.R.G. Supply & Installation • Match to Existing Cornice • Restoration/Reinstatement of Ornate Ceilings • Full Bespoke Service • Clay Modelling Service • Jesmonite Exterior Mouldings • Samples available to order • Supply only